Paris is one of our most popular program destinations, due to its enviable location in the heart of Europe, its easy accessibility to and from London, its great sport industry, and nightlife/social scene.
Known as 'the eternal city', Paris is France's cultural, financial and style centre, and is home to treasures like Notre Dame, The Louvre, and the iconic Eiffel Tower.
IIS programs run monthly to the Paris, delivering access to some of the largest and most dynamic sport industry businesses the country has to offer.
Intern in Sport – Life Changing Experiences
The French are characterised as being stylish, well-educated, and highly motivated.
With a dynamic young population and a diverse economy Paris typifies a modern forward looking cosmopolitan city, which continues to retain it's position as one of the leading cities in the European sports scene.
From the fashionable Marais, and hustle and bustle of the Bastille, to the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triumphe, or a cruise along the Seine, Paris is a unique host destination
History, modernity, and sport - Paris is a one of a kind
Warm summers and cold winters
Areas of note:
Menilmontant, Pigalle, Bastille, Les Halles, La Marais
Paris (CDG), Orly
Accommodation in Paris can be expensive, but the range of options is wide, and includes specialised student accommodation, private rented flat-shares, and city centre hostels.
Our team can advise on the most suitable options that match your chosen program, providing quotes and make bookings on your behalf.
Typical costs per week in EUR
Flatshare - Private room:
€ 200.00 - € 280.001
Air b'n'b – Private room:
€ 250.00 - € 500.002
Budget to Luxury Hotel:
€ 300.00 - € 5,000.003
City centre hostel
€ 200.00 - € 340.004
1. Not available for internships of less than 8 weeks.
2. Payment is typically due in advance.
3. No deposit is typically required.
4. A deposit is typically required.
French is the 5th most widely spoken language in the world, and demand for courses among interns is high. France boasts numerous high quality language schools that offer intensive, refresher, and longer-term French courses, that can be scheduled to run alongside your program.
Our team has relationships with a number of the best language schools across the country, and can provide advice, quotes and book courses on your behalf.
Typical course costs per week in GBP
|1-week intensive course:
||£160.00 - £400.00
|2-week intensive course:
||£260.00 - £600.00
|4 week evening course:
||£260.00 - £550.00
|6 week evening course:
||£300.00 - £700.00
|Weekend study (4 weeks):
||£200.00 - £400.00
|Weekend study (8 weeks):
||£340.00 - £650.00
Having an airport transfer arranged and waiting for you upon your arrival provides peace of mind, and convenience.
From limos and taxis, to rail and coach transfers, we have relationships with reputable local providers who will meet you as you arrive and deliver you to your accommodation safely and quickly.
Our team is happy to assist with providing quotes and making bookings on your behalf as required.
Travel insurance is not compulsory for interns, however it is highly recommended that some level of cover is taken out to protect against unforeseen accidents, and/or loss of property.
For interns not covered by their own policy, we can introduce you to a number of reputable providers, provide advice about the various levels of cover available, and secure cover before your program begins.
Intern in Sport – Life Changing Experiences
- January 8th 2018
- February 5th 2018
- March 7th 2018
- April 2nd 2018
- May 7th 2018
- June 4th or 18th 2018
- July 2nd or 23rd 2018
- August 6th 2018
- September 3rd 2018
- November 5th 2018
- December 3rd 2018
- A professional internship
- The program includes a guaranteed internship within a dynamic business that operates within your chosen sport or sports-related sector for the period requested.
- Pre-departure Q&A session
- The program includes a pre-departure Q&A session with your Program Manager, who will answer any questions that you have about your internship, host business or destination, and ensure that you have prepared everything necessary to get the most out of your trip.
- Post-arrival orientation session with local coordinator
- The program includes a post-arrival orientation session with your local coordinator who will answer any questions that you have about your chosen program, host business or destination, and provide you with local insight, advice and information to ensure you get the most out of your trip.
- Welcome pack including local map and essential information
- The program includes a welcome pack which includes a local destination map, guides to public transport, local attractions, restaurants, and cultural events. The pack also includes a list of important contact numbers, a short insider’s city guide written by our team, and information about your host company.
- Flight and travel insurance advice
- The program includes access to our Partnerships Team who will answer any questions you might have about securing the most suitable flights to your destination, and sourcing the most appropriate insurance product.
- Accommodation option advice and booking facility
- The program includes access to our Partnerships Team who can advise you on the best local accommodation options available, local prices, and importantly legal matters including tenancy agreements and deposit security (for private rentals). The team can also negotiate and make accommodation bookings on your behalf if necessary.
- We are the only specialist sport industry internship provider
- Our data-driven approach is unique
- 99% of our 2016 interns recommend us
- We have access to the best host companies
- Our service is professional and transparent